Email template helps you save time by having a template and reuse it in different situations.
There are a few built-in email templates for you to get started. You can edit or add a new one. There are 2 types: 1. Company templates which will be available to everyone 2. Your templates: available to you only.
How to create an email template
This article is for Admins only
- Open the email template setting page.
- Click New template button.
- Enter a template name and click Create.
- Enter the information needed.
- At the bottom right of the page, Click Save.
You can personalize the subject and email body by using placeholders that have a format: <placeholder> When you compose an email, the system will replace this placeholder with respective information of that placeholder if available.
<candidate_first_name>, <candidate_last_name>, <candidate_full_name>, <my_first_name>,
<my_last_name>, <my_full_name>, <job_title>, <my_company>, <signature>
- If the placeholder is not available, it will be empty
- When you compose an email using a template, you can verify the replaced value of the placeholder and confirm the final information being sent out. But when email template is used in an automation task, the system will replace the information automatically.